Free Kasasa Cash Checking
Choose the free checking account that pays you in ways that matter. You can also earn unlimited refunds on your ATM fees, nationwide* — not just in Georgia, but anywhere in the U.S. Do you Kasasa?
Don’t forget to open your Kasasa Saver account to maximize your rewards .
- Free checking plus really high interest: 1.00% APY* on balances up to $25,000; 1.00% to 0.40% APY on balances over $25,000 depending on balance in account*; and 0.03% APY* if qualifications aren’t met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (unlimited)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card
- Online bill pay available
- Unlimited check writing
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Don’t forget to open your Kasasa Saver account to maximize your rewards!
Earning Your Rewards is Easy.
All that stand between you and your rewards are things you probably do anyway. To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
That’s all there is to it! And even if you don’t meet your qualifications during the month, your Kasasa Cash account is still free — and you’ll still earn our base rate of interest. Plus, you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month.
Qualification Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit and credit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our bank as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions and purchases made with debit or credit cards not issued by our bank. Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our institution as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning account rewards.
“Monthly Qualification Cycle” means the current statement cycle. Contact one of our branch service representatives for specific Monthly Qualification Cycle dates.
Reward Information: When your Kasasa Cash account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, daily balances up to and including $25,000 in your Kasasa Cash account earn an interest rate of 1.00% resulting in an APY of 1.00% and daily balances over $25,000 earn an interest rate of .25% on the portion of the daily balance over $50,000, resulting in a range from 1.00% to .38% APY depending on the account’s daily balance (assuming an average balance of $150,000).
You will receive reimbursements for nationwide domestic ATM withdrawal fees incurred within your Kasasa Cash account during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. An ATM receipt must be presented within 30 days of transaction for reimbursements of individual ATM fees of $5.00 or higher.
When your Kasasa Cash qualifications are not met, the interest rate earned on the account’s entire daily balance will be .03% resulting in an annual percentage yield of .03% and ATM withdrawal fees are not refunded.
Interest will be credited to your Kasasa Cash account on the last day of the current statement cycle.
Nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements will be credited to your account on the last day of the current statement cycle.
- APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
- APYs accurate as of 3/1/2021.
- APY calculations are based on an assumed balance of $25,000 + $125,000 in your Kasasa Cash account and an assumed statement cycle of thirty-one (31) days.
Rates, rewards, and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change after account is opened without notice to you. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account’s rewards. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed. Fees may reduce earnings.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply.
- $100.00 minimum deposit is required to open the account.
- Monthly eStatements is a condition of this account.
- Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, e-statements) and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account’s qualifications.
- Limit of one (1) account per Social Security Number.
- There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges.
- Advertised information and rewards are based on all account qualifications being met during each cycle period.
Contact one of our bank service representatives for additional information, account details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions.
Trademarks: Kasasa and Kasasa Cash are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A. Member FDIC.