- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to free Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings
- 0.50% APY* on balances up to $50,000
- 0.50% to 0.33% APY on balances over $50,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.03% APY* if qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Earning Your Rewards is Easy.
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate too. To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
That’s it. And even if you don’t meet your qualifications during the month, your Kasasa® accounts are still free — and you’ll still earn our base rate of interest on Kasasa Saver. Plus, you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month.
Free Kasasa Saver
Qualification Information: Qualifications to earn preferred rates to a Kasasa Cash account:
- At least 12 debit card transactions post & settle during qualifying period
- Be enrolled & receive monthly statement electronically
- Be enrolled & log into Digital Banking at least one time per monthly qualification cycle
Monthly qualification cycle means a period beginning one business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
Limit one Kasasa account per social security number.
- Daily Balances 0 – $50,000.00 = .50% Interest Rate .50% APY
- Daily Balances $50,000.01 or more = .25% Interest Rate 50% .33% APY
APY range is based on a daily balance of $150,000.00.
Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit and credit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our bank as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions and purchases made with debit or credit cards not issued by our bank. Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our institution as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning account rewards. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means the current statement cycle. See our website or contact one of our branch service representatives for specific Monthly Qualification Cycle dates.