Free Kasasa Cash Back Checking
Isn’t it time your checking account pay you, instead of the other way around? Don’t forget to open your Kasasa Saver account to maximize your rewards.
- Free checking that pays you back
- 3.00% cash back on debit card purchases*: No category restrictions on purchases; Cash back earned on up to $200 in purchases monthly; and Earn up to $72 cash back per year, $6 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (unlimited)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card
- Online bill pay available
- Unlimited check writing
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Earning Your Rewards is Easy.
All that stand between you and your rewards are things you probably do anyway. To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
See? No biggie. And even if you don’t meet your monthly qualifications, your Kasasa Cash Back account is still free. Plus, you can get right back to earning your rewards the very next month.
Kasasa Cash Back
Qualification Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit and credit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our bank as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions and purchases made with debit or credit cards not issued by our bank. Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our institution as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning account rewards.
“Monthly Qualification Cycle” means the current statement cycle. See our website or contact one of our branch service representatives for specific Monthly Qualification Cycle dates.
Reward Information: When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive 3.00% cash back on up to a total of $200.00 PIN-based/signature-based debit and credit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $6.00 cash back payments may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
You will receive reimbursements for nationwide domestic ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. An ATM receipt must be presented within 30 days of transaction for reimbursements of individual ATM fees of $5.00 or higher.
When your Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM withdrawal fees are not refunded. Cash back payments and nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on the last day of the current statement cycle.
Rates, rewards, and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change after account is opened without notice to you. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account’s rewards. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply.
- $100.00 minimum deposit is required to open the account.
- Monthly eStatements is a condition of this account.
- Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, e-statements) and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account’s qualifications.
- Limit of one (1) account per Social Security Number.
- There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges.
- Advertised information and rewards are based on all account qualifications being met during each cycle perio
Contact one of our bank service representatives for additional information, account details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions.
Trademarks: Kasasa and Kasasa Cash Back are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A. Member FDIC.