Let Our Medical Banking Team Serve You.
Serving the Southeast Medical Community since 2002.
Bank with a Partner.
More than Customer Service. We Provide Personal Service.
For decades Newton Federal has served the medical community and we have helped our dentists succeed. For instance, it’s been our practice to leverage your practice equity in underwriting your efforts to purchase new equipment, renovate your office, pay off student loans or buy into a practice
- Purchasing New Equipment
- Purchasing or Selling a Practice
- Refinancing Existing Debt
- Obtaining a Line of Credit
- Personal or Business Accounts
Hi-Tech. Hi-Touch Banking.
Real People, No Robots. Open a Personal Account.
You will never sit on hold for hours with a Newton Federal account – business or personal. You can expect a real person to service your calls and industry leading technology to allow you to manage your money online and on a mobile app.
- Free mobile deposit with your smartphone*
- Free online and mobile banking with unlimited free bill pay
- Free external account transfers and person to person payments
- One of the highest money market rates in the Southeast
- First order of checks free (intro pack)
- Free eStatements
- Check and deposit slip images included in monthly statements.
- Up to $15 in ATM fees refunded each month for personal accounts
Deposit Checks. Anytime, Anywhere.
Banking at Your Finger Tips.
With Newton Federal Remote Deposit, you can deposit checks from your office at anytime. It’s incredibly simple – as the checks are scanned an electronic image is automatically sent to us for posting and final approval. Without ever having to leave your office, you receive same day posting until 6 pm, as well as access to scanned check images. You can manage your finances online when you want, where you want. Check your balances, and when it comes time to pay your bills, save the stamp and setup payments from your account. It’s free, it’s easy.
Benefits of Remote Deposit.
- Complimentary use of scanner*
(retail value up to $800)
- $40 monthly fee waived with minimum average balance of $25,000
- Deposit until 6 pm EST for same day posting
- Live telephone support available Mon-Fri 9am–4pm EST
- Deposit any check or money order drawn on a US financial institution.
- Deposit images and reports available for 2 years
- Audit trail displays deposit history
- Deposit approval notification emailed within 2 hours
- Export data with compatible accounts receivable software
Benefits of Cash Management.
- Initiate wire transfers
- Pay employees via direct deposit
- Positive pay and ACH services
- Dual control option with bill pay
- Security tokens used when sending wires and ACH
Benefits of Online Banking.
- Single login for all your Affinity Bank accounts
- Real-time account information whenever you need it.
- Download information directly to QuickBooks or Quicken via DirectConnect
- Make loan payments (regular and principal only)
- Transfer funds between Affinity Bank accounts
- Request stop payments
- eStatements and check images available for 18 months
- Free unlimited online bill pay
- Free external funds transfer (transferring funds to/from your account)
- Free person to person payments
- Mobile banking app for iPhone® and Android®
- Automatically view updated account balance and transaction data from Affinity Bank as well as credit card, brokerage, and external bank accounts
Save Money on Your Merchant Services.
Average Savings of $2,500+ Annually. More Than Low Rates. Lower Cost.
A complimentary rate review and savings analysis of your current merchant statement offers a simple and effective way to reduce your processing expenses.
Lower Your Bottom Line Processing Cost.
BETTER RATES AND PRICING STRUCTURE.
Fax a copy of your merchant statement to 770.786.7088, for a detailed savings analysis, quote and proposal to enable
you to make an informed decision. There is no obligation, the report is yours to keep for future reference.
Local Support from People you Trust.
Professional consultation on the payment system that is right for your business and ongoing support from an experienced account relationship team.
Payment Technology to Meet Your Needs.
PAYMENT SOLUTIONS FOR EVERY INDUSTRY.
- All major Payment Card Brands and PIN Processing
- Check 21, Guarantee and Conversion
Getting Started is Easy.
No application fee, No Long Term Contract, Onsite Installation and Training
Contact Us Today.
Fill Out this Form, and Our Team will be In Touch Later Today or the Next Business Day.
The difference at Newton Federal is client service and the relationships we nurture.
As your point of contact, I want to help you prosper by offering products and services specific to dentistry. Whether that’s funding your next practice purchase or restructuring your commercial accounts, my team and I will do our best to save you time and money.
Ready when you are for a banker that will take your calls, return your emails and text you back. Thank you for considering me and my bank.
More than Customer Service. I Provide Personal Service.
Vice President Business Development
Please remember that e-mail transmissions are NOT secure. Never send confidential information – such as your social security number or account number – via e-mail. If you have questions about your account, please call us at 770-786-7088.